Sonography is an ultrasound-based diagnostic imaging technique used to visualise certain internal body organs as well as tendons, muscles, joints and blood vessels. The most common use of USG is to detect pregnancy or aid in the detection of abnormalities and conditions related to pregnancy. Ultrasounds are usually combined with other tests such as dual marker and triple marker tests in order to confirm a diagnosis. USG is also performed for diagnosing different disorders associated with the kidneys, the urinary bladder and the abdomen.
At Shree Krishna Diagnostics, we offer a number of USG tests:
- ANOMALY SCAN
- FOLLICULAR STUDY
- GRAVID UTERUS
- KUB (Kidney, Urinary Bladder)
- KUB + Pelvis
- Small Parts
- Upper Abdomen
- Whole Abdomen (Abdomen + Pelvis)
How to prepare for an Ultrasonography?
- Instructions for preparation will be shared at the time of the appointment, depending on the test prescribed
- Carry your doctor's prescription with you on the day of the test
- It is also advisable to bring prior USG test reports, if any, on the day of the test
For any further information, please email at
To know more about pricing, please Click Here